Everest Science Center Nepal (ESCN) is a charitable trust registered under the
government of Nepal (regd no. 1414) in the year 2008. It was primarily estd(2001)
as a private independent organisation. It is the first and only one of its kind
throughout the country.
We are focused on providing Scientific knowledge with the help of easy-to-understand
demonstrations. We present science as recreation to the public.
Our low cost hands-on exhibits create a level of interest among the visitors.
We make Science and Technology accessible to the public with the help of exhibits,
demonstration shows and workshops.
To increase public interest in participating in science and technology by using specially-designed
equipment made from readily-available and low-cost material.
Make Science and technology more comprehensible and accessible to the public with the help
of exhibits, demonstration shows and workshops.
- To prove the theories of science by simple experimentation using low cost materials.
- To demonstrate the use of modified traditional (intermediate) technology that has taken
place within the country.
- To educate people from developing nations about the current research and development
that is being carried out in technologically advanced countries using audio-visual media.
- To spread scientific awareness and knowledge amongst the public.
- To produce and supply experimental kits to be used at school and college level.
- To arrange demonstrations and trainings relating to sustainable agricultural development.
- To conduct various educational and training courses for schools and college students.